'Terminator 3' Actor Nick Stahl Missing
The 32-year-old’s wife has filed a report with the police and believes that drugs may be involved with the disappearance.
Nick Stahl, the actor who played John Connor in Terminator 3, has gone missing.
Stahl’s wife filed a missing person’s report with the LAPD on Monday, TMZ confirms, saying that she last saw her husband on May 9. Back in February, Stahl’s wife had filed papers expressing concerns that the 32-year-old actor had become involved with drug use. According to TMZ’s report, Stahl was believed to have been a frequent visitor of the Skid Row area of Downtown Los Angeles and his wife believes drugs may have played a role in his disappearance.
Stahl’s other film credits include 2005’s Sin City, 2001’s In the Bedroom, opposite Sissy Spacek and Tom Wilkinson, and the 1998 war drama Thin Red Line, opposite Sean Penn and Nick Nolte.
The news comes just weeks after the disappearance of 20th Century Fox executive Gavin Smith, who was last seen at a friend’s residence in Oak Park on May 1. There is no evidence connecting the two incidents.
A representative for Stahl did not immediately return THR's request for comment.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer, 'X-Men' Director, Calls Suit A 'Sick, Twisted Shakedown'
- The Club 47 Folk Revival Explores the Iconic History of Old Cambridge Folk Club
- Jack Kilmer Talks 'Palo Alto,' His Acting Career And Growing Up With Famous Parents
- Lupita Nyong'o and America's Complicated Relationship With Beauty