'Terminator 3' Actor Nick Stahl Missing
The 32-year-old’s wife has filed a report with the police and believes that drugs may be involved with the disappearance.
Nick Stahl, the actor who played John Connor in Terminator 3, has gone missing.
Stahl’s wife filed a missing person’s report with the LAPD on Monday, TMZ confirms, saying that she last saw her husband on May 9. Back in February, Stahl’s wife had filed papers expressing concerns that the 32-year-old actor had become involved with drug use. According to TMZ’s report, Stahl was believed to have been a frequent visitor of the Skid Row area of Downtown Los Angeles and his wife believes drugs may have played a role in his disappearance.
Stahl’s other film credits include 2005’s Sin City, 2001’s In the Bedroom, opposite Sissy Spacek and Tom Wilkinson, and the 1998 war drama Thin Red Line, opposite Sean Penn and Nick Nolte.
The news comes just weeks after the disappearance of 20th Century Fox executive Gavin Smith, who was last seen at a friend’s residence in Oak Park on May 1. There is no evidence connecting the two incidents.
A representative for Stahl did not immediately return THR's request for comment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws