Nickelback Announces Release Date, Title for Seventh Album
"Here and Now" will hit stores on November 21 with two singles slated to go for radio adds (both pop and rock formats) in late September.
Nickelback has announced a release date for their new album.
Here and Now, the band's seventh studio effort for Roadrunner Records (now a division of Warner Music Group), will hit stores on November 21 and be preceded by two singles, “When We Stand Together” and “Bottoms Up,” which will go for adds on both pop and rock radio stations respectively starting September 26.
The Vancouver-based four-piece will also embark on a world tour in support of the release in early 2012. Dates will be announced shortly.
Here and Now, produced by Nickelback, is the follow up to 2008’s multi-platinum Dark Horse, which moved more than three million copies and five million digital singles. Its most successful album, 2005’s All the Right Reasons, spent 112 consecutive weeks in the Top 30 of the Billboard Top 200, eventually selling more than 8 million copies. Since forming in 1995, the band has sold nearly 50 million albums worldwide and charted 18 singles.
Says Nickelback frontman Chad Kroeger in a statement: "We're four people who love making music, the way we like to make it. We entered the studio this year with a vision, and it all came together. We're extremely happy with the results, and can’t wait to share them with our fans."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR