Nickelodeon Promotes Top Marketing Exec Pamela Kaufman
She will take on the expanded role of chief marketing officer and president of consumer products.
Pamela Kaufman has been promoted to the expanded role of chief marketing officer and president of consumer products at Nickelodeon.
In her new role, Kaufman will have oversight of Nickelodeon's domestic consumer products business, encompassing merchandising and licensing for properties including SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Dora the Explorer. As Nickelodeon’s chief marketing officer, she also oversees all of the company’s marketing efforts, including trade, consumer and retail executions across all businesses.
Kaufman will continue to report to Nickelodeon Group president Cyma Zarghami.
“Pam is an excellent marketing executive who has provided Nickelodeon with high-level vision, strategy and execution across all media platforms,” Zarghami said. “She thoroughly understands the consumer products business and as CMO has the widest view of all the ways our partnerships move across the many different aspects of our company."
Kaufman joined the network in 1997 as vp of Nickelodeon promotions marketing. Before that, she was vp promotions at TBS. She began her career at Grey Advertising’s Beaumont-Bennet division.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR