Nickelodeon Promotes Top Marketing Exec Pamela Kaufman
She will take on the expanded role of chief marketing officer and president of consumer products.
Pamela Kaufman has been promoted to the expanded role of chief marketing officer and president of consumer products at Nickelodeon.
In her new role, Kaufman will have oversight of Nickelodeon's domestic consumer products business, encompassing merchandising and licensing for properties including SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Dora the Explorer. As Nickelodeon’s chief marketing officer, she also oversees all of the company’s marketing efforts, including trade, consumer and retail executions across all businesses.
Kaufman will continue to report to Nickelodeon Group president Cyma Zarghami.
“Pam is an excellent marketing executive who has provided Nickelodeon with high-level vision, strategy and execution across all media platforms,” Zarghami said. “She thoroughly understands the consumer products business and as CMO has the widest view of all the ways our partnerships move across the many different aspects of our company."
Kaufman joined the network in 1997 as vp of Nickelodeon promotions marketing. Before that, she was vp promotions at TBS. She began her career at Grey Advertising’s Beaumont-Bennet division.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- ‘True Detective' Is HBO's Most Watched First-Year Series Ever, Passes 'Game Of Thrones'
- The Real Story Of Piper And Alex From 'Orange Is The New Black' Will Surprise You
- Conan Shows 'Rare Footage' Of Jesus Christ's Married Life
- Texas Spitfire Abbie Evans Fights Epidermolysis Bullosa In Cary Bell's Butterfly Girl
- Elizabeth Olsen Has to Shred Her 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Scripts!
- Kate Bosworth & Camilla Belle Step Out for Jimmy Choo's CHOO.08 Launch Party!
- Gone Girl's Rosamund Pike to 'W Magazine': I Have to Prove I'm as Dark as David Fincher Thinks I Am!
- Miley Cyrus Forced to Cancel St. Louis 'Bangerz' Tour Stop Due to Extended Hospital Stay