Nicki Minaj, David Guetta to Open American Music Awards
The two will likely perform their collaboration, "Where Them Girls At?"
Nicki Minaj and French house DJ David Guetta will open the 2011 American Music Awards later this month. The two collaborated on "Where Them Girls At?" off his latest album, Nothing But the Beat.
They are the latest additions to the show, which has previously booked Christina Aguilera, LMFAO and Chris Brown as performers.
The AMAs will be broadcast live from the Nokia Theatre on Sunday, Nov. 20 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC. This year, the network will also air a live pre-show at 7 p.m.
Fans can vote for their favorite nominees online at the Coca-Cola AMA voting website, amavoting.com, as well as AMA.abc.com.
Adele scored the most AMA nominations this year, with four, when they were announced Oct. 11.
The American Music Awards is a host-free event that highlights music’s biggest artists.
- Judd Apatow Reveals His Penis Rule and Talks About 'Girls' Sex Scenes Banned by HBO
- New Photos From Kurt Cobain Suicide Released by Seattle Police
- Multiple 'Game of Thrones' Movies Eyed by George R.R. Martin
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR