Nicki Minaj, Drake Join 'Ice Age 3' Cast
The Young Money rappers will cater to a younger audience in the 20th Century Fox 3D animation.
Nicki Minaj didn’t make any friends from the PTC on Friday after an unfortunate wardrobe malfunction on Good Morning America, but the rapper will be going PG for her next big project.
The first lady of Young Money and label mate Drake have landed roles in the upcoming Ice Age: Continental Drift along with returning cast members Queen Latifa, Ray Romano, Denis Leary and John Leguizamo. The fourth installment of the Twentieth Century Fox franchise will also feature Jennifer Lopez, Aziz Ansari and Joy Behar.
Ice Age: Continental Drift is slated for a July 2012 release. Steve Martino and Mike Thurmeier will direct.
Minaj is currently on the road, as Britney Spears’ Femme Fatale North American Tour draws to a close. A graduate of New York City’s La Guardia Performing Arts High School, this will be Minaj’s first feature film.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)