Nicki Minaj Joins Taylor Swift On Stage After MTV Video Music Awards (Video)
The "Best Hip-Hop Video" winner treated fans at LA's Staples Center to a duet of "Super Bass."
Nicki Minaj may not have taken the stage at the MTV Video Music Awards, but she still managed to sneak in a performance on Sunday, Aug. 28.
Following her "Best Hip-Hop Video" win at the VMAs, the first lady of Young Money left the Nokia Theater to join Taylor Swift at the nearby Staples Center for a duet of her smash hit "Super Bass."
Swift welcomed surprise performers during each of her four sold-out Los Angeles shows. Previous guests included Justin Bieber, Jason Mraz and Ryan Follese and Nash Overstreet from Hot Chelle Rae.
"The combination of the INSANE crowed tonight and @NICKIMINAJ joining me onstage for 'Superbass' = #IwishIcouldhavethismoment4life," Swift posted to her Twitter account following the show.
Minaj not only took home her very first moonman, she also unveiled a first look at the new video for "Fly," featuring Rihanna, during the VMA pre-show on Sunday.
Watch Swift and Minaj's duet below, as well as the new clip for her latest single.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack