Nicki Minaj And Lil Wayne Join Rapper Birdman in New Music Video
The musician compares herself to Lil Wayne saying she's "the female Weezy," in the video for Birdman's "Y U Mad."
Nicki Minaj seems to be everywhere lately.
The rapper, who just performed at the Nov. 20 AMAs and is set to perform at the Grammy nominations concert Nov. 30, also recently announced she'll be releasing a new album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded on Valentine's Day.
And, now, she also makes an appearance in the video for her Cash Money label co-CEO and founder, Birdman's new single "Y U MAd."
Sporting long blonde dreads, a white undershirt and baggy pants with boxers hanging out, channelled Lil Wayne, saying "I am the female Weezy!"
Wayne also shows up in the video, trapping in a large fuzzy red hat.
Watch "Y U Mad" below.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills