Nicki Minaj Makes Film Debut in Cameron Diaz's 'The Other Woman'
The cast already includes Leslie Mann, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau and Kate Upton.
Nicki Minaj is in final negotiations to make her live-action movie debut, joining the cast of Fox’s revenge comedy The Other Woman.
Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau and Kate Upton are on the roll call.
Nick Cassavetes is directing the comedy, which centers on a woman (Diaz) who finds out that she is “the other woman” in an affair. She teams up with the wife (Mann) to get revenge on the cheating cad of a husband, being played by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.
(Upton is another one of Coster-Waldau’s mistresses who ends up joining the other two in the revenge scheme.)
Minaj will play Diaz's opinionated assistant -- a woman on her third marriage -- at a law firm.
The singer currently appears on American Idol as one of the judges and has voiced a character in Fox’s Ice Age: Continental Drift.
Julie Yorn is producing the project, which was written by Melissa Stack and will shoot in late spring/early summer in New York.
Minaj is repped by Gee Roberson and Brian Sher.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack