Nicki Minaj's 'Roman Reloaded' Album Pushed Back to Spring
The rapper promises "tons of surprises" before her album's new release date of April 3, starting with the debut of the video for "Stupid Hoe."
A little more than two weeks before its scheduled release date, Nicki Minaj has announced that her second album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, has been pushed back to April.
"New Album Date: April 3rd," Minaj tweeted the evening of Jan. 20. "But have no fear. Tons of surprises before then."
Minaj is scheduled to perform at the Grammy Awards on Feb. 12, which would have been two days before her original release date of Feb. 14 -- one of the music industry's biggest sales days, outside of November's Black Friday, which serves as the Christmas shopping season's kick-off. Minaj is also expected to take part in Madonna's Super Bowl performance on Feb. 5, along with M.I.A.
On Friday, Minaj debuted the video for "Stupid Hoe," off of the forthcoming Roman Reloaded.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR