Nicki Minaj Appears to Take Jabs at Lil Kim in New Single 'Stupid Hoe’
The song marks the second to be released from Minaj’s new album, “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.”
Two weeks after dropping "Roman in Moscow," the first single off Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, Nicki Minaj's alter ego Roman Zolanski returns to fires shots on her newest song, "Stupid Hoe."
"Bitch talkin' she the queen when she looking like lab rat," Minaj raps in the beginning of "Stupid Hoe." Is Minaj talking about Lil Kim, also known as the Queen Bee?
The shots carry throughout the song, as Minaj transitions from rhyming to singing and back again, "Stupid hoe is my enemy/ Stupid hoe is so wack/ Stupid hoe should have be-friended/ Then she could have probably came back." Sonically, the new track sounds quite similar to "I Get Crazy," a cut off Minaj's last mixtape, "Beam Me Up Scotty."
While going back and forth with her Barbies via Twitter about "Stupid Hoe," Minaj also reveals that she's on set for the song's video, "SH ----> RT @MANXBARBIE: @NICKIMINAJ for ur next tweet, tweet the initials of the vid ur doing again!! ^_^"
While on the red carpet of the Billboard Woman in Music event, Minaj told MTV News that her first single "Roman in Moscow" is just a “teaser” to Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.
“When I say it's a teaser, it's like a trailer to the movie, it's like setting the stage and I just wanted to touch the surface,” she said. “It's the wackest thing on Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.”
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR