Nicolas Cage and More Stars Who Have Been Arrested
From DUIs to felony grand theft, look back on notable names who have faced the law.
Nicolas Cage isn't the star who has spent time behind bars. The actor was charged by police early Saturday with domestic abuse and disturbing the peace after allegedly fighting with his wife about their rental address (he is in the Big Easy shooting a movie).
Below, other stars who have faced the law:
1. Jaime Pressly: The former My Name Is Earl star was arrested in January 2011 for driving under the influence.
2. George Michael: The singer was arrested in July 2010 for being unfit to drive. The year before that, he was arrested on suspicious on driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs. In 2007, he was arrested on suspicion of possessing drugs.
3. Lindsay Lohan: The actress has faced a slew of legal problems -- most recently being charged with felony grand theft for allegedly swiping a necklace from a jewelry shop.
4. Martha Stewart: She spent five months in prison in 2005 and two years on probation for conspiracy, false statements, obstruction of justice and securities fraud.
5. Khloe Kardashian: She was charged with DUI in 2007, and spent three hours behind bars. (She was sentenced to 30 days, but the prison was overcrowded.)
See more stars in the slammer here.