Nicolas Cage Released From Jail
The actor was arrested early Saturday morning in New Orleans for domestic abuse and disturbing the peace.
Nicholas Cage was released from a New Orleans jail around 2 p.m. ET Saturday.
The actor was arrested Saturday morning at 6:33 a.m., according to police records, and charged with domestic abuse and disturbing the police.
According to TMZ, a cabdriver spotted an inebriated Cage and his wife, Alice, fighting over their rental address (he is filming in the Big Easy), and called police. When cops arrived, Cage dared them to cuff him, yelling, "Why don't you just arrest me?"
When police encouraged him to call it a night, according to TMZ, Cage once again dared police to arrest him -- and he was taken into custody.
Alice will not press charges, and says there was no physical contact, according to the site.
A&E reality star Dog "The Bounty Hunter" Chapman paid his $11,000 bond.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR