Nicolas Cage Returns to Work After Arrest
The actor showed up on set Monday ready to work after being picked up by cops for domestic abuse on Saturday in New Orleans.
Despite spending hours in jail Saturday, the actor showed up on set ready to work Monday morning, TMZ.com reports. The rep cannot yet confirm to THR that Cage was on set Monday.
Cage was picked up by cops Saturday at 6:33 a.m.
A cabdriver spotted an inebriated Cage and his wife, Alice, fighting over their rental address (the two homes he owned were foreclosed upon), and called police. When cops arrived, Cage dared them to cuff him, yelling, "Why don't you just arrest me?"
When police encouraged him to call it a night, according to TMZ, Cage once again dared police to arrest him -- and he was taken into custody.
Alice will not press charges, and says there was no physical contact, according to the site.
A&E reality star Dog "The Bounty Hunter" Chapman paid his $11,000 bond.
The Nu Image/Millennium Films action thriller is directed by Simon West. Cage plays a father -- and former master thief -- who has only a few hours to find his daughter when she is kidnapped and locked in the trunk of a New York medallion taxi cab.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR