Nicolas Cage 'Vampire' Photo Vanishes From eBay
A Seattle-based man was asking for $1 million for the pic, which he says was taken in Tennessee in 1870.
A Seattle based man was asking $1 million for what he says is a photo taken in 1870 of a Tennessee man that shows "a man who looks exactly like Nick Cage. Personally, I believe it's him and that he is some sort of walking undead / vampire, et cetera, who quickens / reinvents himself once every 75 years or so. 150 years from now, he might be a politician, the leader of a cult, or a talk show host."
The headline read, "Nicolas Cage is a Vampire."
As of Sept. 22, eBay had a message that read, "This listing (260821098271) has been removed, or this item is not available" and advised those seeking the photo to "Please check that you've entered the correct item number" and "Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago will not be available for viewing."
The seller insisted the photo was authentic, and taken around the time of the Civil War. As of Sept. 16, he had 78 offers for the pic, all of which he had declined.
He also had a Q&A on the page with questions like: "Do I get a discount if I AM Nicolas Cage?" (yes, 25 percent) and "Nick Cage has aged terribly in the past 10 years, he's obviously not been drinking his daily amount of blood to stay young." The answer to the second question is "My theory is that he allows himself to age to a certain point, maybe 70, 80 or so, then the actor 'Nicolas Cage' will 'die'... but in reality, the undead vampire 'Nicolas Cage' will have rejuvenated himself and appeared in some other part of the world, young again, and ready to start all over. From time to time somebody might mention to him that he bears a slight resemblance to the young version that dead American actor, whose name they can't recall, but eventually, those occurrences will stop altogether."
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!