Nicolas Cage and Writer/Director Charlie Kaufman Looking to Team Up for 'Frank or Francis'
Jack Black and Steve Carell are also attached to the Hollywood satire.
Charlie Kaufman and Nicolas Cage, who collaborated on the Spike Jonze-directed Adaptation in 2002, are looking to team again on a new project, Frank or Francis, that Kaufman will write and direct.
Jack Black and Steve Carell are also attached to the project, which is currently looking for financing. It has been described as a Hollywood satire in which Frank, a film director, finds himself dealing with an online blogger, Francis, out to attack his work.
No word yet on who will take on which role.
Anthony Bregman is producing through his Likely Story, which also produced 2008’s Synecdoche, New York, which marked writer Kaufman’s directorial debut.
WME reps Kaufman, Black and Carell, who is also repped by Media Four, while CAA reps Cage.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR