Nicole Kidman joining Sandler-Aniston film
Model Brooklyn Decker also cast in romantic comedy
Nicole Kidman will exercise her comedy chops in "Just Go With It," Columbia's romantic comedy starring Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston.
Sports Illustrated cover model Brooklyn Decker also has joined the cast of the movie, which is due to go before cameras in March in Los Angeles.
Originally titled "Pretend Wife," the story sees Sandler recruiting Aniston to pose as his soon-to-be-divorced wife and her kids as his fake family in order to land the girl of his dreams.
Kidman's role is under wraps but is rumored to be cameo in nature. Decker plays Sandler's dream girl.
The screenplay was written by Allan Loeb, Tim Dowling, Tim Herlihy and Adam Sandler. Dennis Dugan will direct.
A fixture in Sports Illustrated since 2007, Decker nabbed a role in NBC's pilot "Lipshitz Saves the World" and has appeared on "Chuck," "Ugly Betty" and "Royal Pains." She is repped by Gersh and Impression Entertainment.
Kidman, newly repped by Media Talent Group as well as CAA, is onscreen in "Nine." Her last comedy was 2005's "Bewitched."
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer Addresses Sexual Abuse Allegations: They Are 'Outrageous' & 'Completely False'
- Elizabeth Banks Attends Screening for 'Walk of Shame', Wears Two Dresses!
- 'Jem & the Holograms' Leading Cast Revealed: Aubrey Peeples, Stefanie Scott, & More!
- Novak Djokovic Expecting First Child with Fiancee Jelena Ristic!