Nicole Kidman Wants Colin Firth for S.J. Watson Thriller
The pair play a married couple in "The Railway Man," and Kidman's seeking a reprise in forthcoming "Before I Go to Sleep."
This story first appeared in the Nov. 23 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Millions consider Colin Firth the perfect fantasy husband, and Nicole Kidman is among them.
The pair just completed the World War II drama The Railway Man, in which they play a married couple. But once is not enough.
THR hears Kidman wants to reprise the relationship in her next project, an adaptation of S.J. Watson's thriller Before I Go to Sleep, featuring an amnesiac wife whose husband must reintroduce himself each morning.
If you had to wake up with a stranger every morning, why not Firth?
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR