Nicole Kidman Wants Colin Firth for S.J. Watson Thriller
The pair play a married couple in "The Railway Man," and Kidman's seeking a reprise in forthcoming "Before I Go to Sleep."
This story first appeared in the Nov. 23 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Millions consider Colin Firth the perfect fantasy husband, and Nicole Kidman is among them.
The pair just completed the World War II drama The Railway Man, in which they play a married couple. But once is not enough.
THR hears Kidman wants to reprise the relationship in her next project, an adaptation of S.J. Watson's thriller Before I Go to Sleep, featuring an amnesiac wife whose husband must reintroduce himself each morning.
If you had to wake up with a stranger every morning, why not Firth?
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 5 Reasons The 'Broad City' Women Are The Stoner Heroines You've Been Waiting For
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez's Sexy Dance Probably Means They're Dating Again
- Eva Tamargo Of 'Tyler Perry's The Haves And The Have Nots' Explains Why She Likes Being A TV Villain (VIDEO)
- U2 Album Delay Rumors Denied By Band's Rep
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting
- Kit Harington's Muscles Bulge Out of His Shirt for 'Men's Health UK' April 2014
- Eva Longoria & Oprah Winfrey Support Maria Shriver at 'Paycheck to Paycheck' Screening!
- Rosario Dawson & America Ferrera Are Feeling Blue at 'Cesar Chavez' SXSW Premiere!