Nicole Kidman Wants Colin Firth for S.J. Watson Thriller
The pair play a married couple in "The Railway Man," and Kidman's seeking a reprise in forthcoming "Before I Go to Sleep."
This story first appeared in the Nov. 23 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Millions consider Colin Firth the perfect fantasy husband, and Nicole Kidman is among them.
The pair just completed the World War II drama The Railway Man, in which they play a married couple. But once is not enough.
THR hears Kidman wants to reprise the relationship in her next project, an adaptation of S.J. Watson's thriller Before I Go to Sleep, featuring an amnesiac wife whose husband must reintroduce himself each morning.
If you had to wake up with a stranger every morning, why not Firth?
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR