'Jersey Shore's' Snooki and Jionni LaValle Engaged
UPDATED: After recent reports of the MTV star's pregnancy, sources tell THR the couple is indeed officially tying the knot.
Is Jersey Shore star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi settling down? Last week, reports swirled around her possible pregnancy with boyfriend Jionni LaValle. And now The Hollywood Reporter's sources confirm that Polizzi and LaValled are engaged.
Snooki has denied the pregnancy in the media. But as far as the prospect of marrying LaValle, she has been more open about the possibility during appearances and interviews.
"I know he's the one, so I know the ring's gonna come soon," she previously told People in mid-January.
"Well, not soon-soon,” the 24-year-old goes on to clarify. “He knows it should be big, cuz if it's small I'm saying no. Like, 'Get another ring!' "
Polizzi’s management and MTV have not immediately returned THR’s request for a statement.
Fans of the MTV reality series are well acquainted with LaValle as he makes frequent appearances on the show. The couple began dating in October 2010.
When the reports surfaced that Polizzi was pregnant, MTV told THR that shooting of her spinoff with Jenni “JWoww” Farley in Jersey City is “going great so far.”
Note: Engagement confirmation added to this article.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10