Nicolette Aizenberg Joins A24 as Head of Publicity
She will handle release campaigns for "Ginger & Rosa," starring Elle Fanning, and "A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III," starring Charlie Sheen.
Nicolette Aizenberg has joined new distributor A24 as head of publicity.
Aizenberg, who is segueing from her current role as senior publicity executive at 42West, will be based in A24’s New York headquarters, where she will handle the company’s first two releases, Sally Potter’s Ginger & Rosa, starring Elle Fanning, and Roman Coppola’s A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III, starring Charlie Sheen.
“Nicolette is incredibly talented, hard working, and thoughtful. She is an innovator with a comprehensive understanding of how to best navigate the film publicity realm, and also all aspects of film distribution. Additionally, she has a deep appreciation of the changing world, and the need to use traditional and creative methods to achieve the goal of each film,” A24 principals David Fenkel, Daniel Katz and John Hodges said in a joint statement.
Aizenberg joined 42West in June, 2009, handling release campaigns for End of Watch, Bernie and The Killer Inside Me and the film festival launches of The Kids Are All Right and For a Good Time Call. Prior to that, she ran regional publicity at Miramax Films. She began her career at Samuel Goldwyn Films and at Palm Pictures.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game