Nicolette Aizenberg Joins A24 as Head of Publicity
She will handle release campaigns for "Ginger & Rosa," starring Elle Fanning, and "A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III," starring Charlie Sheen.
Nicolette Aizenberg has joined new distributor A24 as head of publicity.
Aizenberg, who is segueing from her current role as senior publicity executive at 42West, will be based in A24’s New York headquarters, where she will handle the company’s first two releases, Sally Potter’s Ginger & Rosa, starring Elle Fanning, and Roman Coppola’s A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III, starring Charlie Sheen.
“Nicolette is incredibly talented, hard working, and thoughtful. She is an innovator with a comprehensive understanding of how to best navigate the film publicity realm, and also all aspects of film distribution. Additionally, she has a deep appreciation of the changing world, and the need to use traditional and creative methods to achieve the goal of each film,” A24 principals David Fenkel, Daniel Katz and John Hodges said in a joint statement.
Aizenberg joined 42West in June, 2009, handling release campaigns for End of Watch, Bernie and The Killer Inside Me and the film festival launches of The Kids Are All Right and For a Good Time Call. Prior to that, she ran regional publicity at Miramax Films. She began her career at Samuel Goldwyn Films and at Palm Pictures.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Experience The Controlled Chaos Behind Cuba Gooding Jr.'s 1997 Oscars Acceptance Speech
- John Gallagher Jr. On The Upcoming Final Season Of 'The Newsroom'
- Comcast To Charge Insane Amount For A Single Season Of 'House Of Cards'