Nine Inch Nails Announces New Album, Arena Tour
"Hesitation Marks," the band's first release for Columbia Records, is slated to drop on Sept. 3.
Barely a week after announcing the band’s signing with Columbia Records, Nine Inch Nails has set a release date for its first new album since 2007's Year Zero.
Hesitation Marks, slated for a street date of Sept. 3, will be available for preorder beginning Thursday, June 6, the same day a new single, “Came Back Haunted,” hits iTunes.
Recorded in secret over the last year, the album was helmed by NIN mastermind Trent Reznor with longtime collaborators Atticus Ross and Alan Moulder as co-producers.
The band also announced dates for a fall 2013 North American arena trek dubbed the Tension Tour. Says Reznor: “Tension picks up where Lights in the Sky left off. This is the full-on NIN live experience realized as we never could before.” Among the scheduled dates are stops at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center (Oct. 14) and Los Angeles’ Staples Center (Nov. 8).
Tickets for the Live Nation run go on sale beginning Friday, June 14.
Listen to a stream of “Came Back Haunted” at the band’s official site.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack