Nine Inch Nails Announces New Album, Arena Tour
"Hesitation Marks," the band's first release for Columbia Records, is slated to drop on Sept. 3.
Barely a week after announcing the band’s signing with Columbia Records, Nine Inch Nails has set a release date for its first new album since 2007's Year Zero.
Hesitation Marks, slated for a street date of Sept. 3, will be available for preorder beginning Thursday, June 6, the same day a new single, “Came Back Haunted,” hits iTunes.
Recorded in secret over the last year, the album was helmed by NIN mastermind Trent Reznor with longtime collaborators Atticus Ross and Alan Moulder as co-producers.
The band also announced dates for a fall 2013 North American arena trek dubbed the Tension Tour. Says Reznor: “Tension picks up where Lights in the Sky left off. This is the full-on NIN live experience realized as we never could before.” Among the scheduled dates are stops at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center (Oct. 14) and Los Angeles’ Staples Center (Nov. 8).
Tickets for the Live Nation run go on sale beginning Friday, June 14.
Listen to a stream of “Came Back Haunted” at the band’s official site.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kim Kardashian's Nuptials to Kanye West Could Be the Wedding of the Century!
- Miranda Kerr Will Chop Off Her Long Hair One Day, Be Prepared!
- Katie Holmes Shows Star Power Right Before Tribeca Film Festival Kicks Off!
- Ryan Lochte & Ireland Baldwin Are Proud American Icons for Calvin Klein White Label's Campaign!