Nine Inch Nails, Longtime Manager Jim Guerinot Part Ways
Managment firm Rebel Waltz's client roster includes the Offspring, No Doubt, Gwen Stefani, Robbie Robertson and Josh Freese.
This article first appeared on billboard.com.
Nine Inch Nails has parted ways with its longtime manager Jim Guerinot of Rebel Waltz, Billboard.biz has confirmed.
Guerinot confirmed the split, but declined to comment further. Representatives for Nine Inch Nails hadn't responded for comment at deadline.
Rebel Waltz's website lists Trent Reznor's group How to Destroy Angels as a client, but it was unclear if the company was still working with the group.
Rebel Waltz's client roster also includes the Offspring, No Doubt, Gwen Stefani, Robbie Robertson and Josh Freese.
In September, Nine Inch Nails released its eighth studio album, Hesitation Marks, on Columbia Records. The set debuted at No. 3 on the Billboard 200 and has sold 187,000 copies, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
NIN has international concert dates booked through the summer 2014.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR