'Nip/Tuck's' Dylan Walsh Files for Divorce
The actor, who plays Dr. Sean McNamara on the FX series, cites irreconcilable differences and is seeking joint legal and physical custody of their 7-year-old daughter, Stella.
Nip/Tuck actor Dylan Walsh has filed for divorce from his wife of six years, actress Joanna Going.
Walsh, who plays Dr. Sean McNamara on the FX series, cited irreconcilable differences in court papers. He is seeking joint legal and physical custody of their 7-year-old daughter, Stella.
He also offered to pay spousal support to Going.
Walsh also has two children with his first wife, actress Melora Walters, whom he divorced in 2003 after seven years of marriage.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR