'Nip/Tuck's' Dylan Walsh Files for Divorce
7:05 AM PST 12/15/2010 by Lindsay Powers
The actor, who plays Dr. Sean McNamara on the FX series, cites irreconcilable differences and is seeking joint legal and physical custody of their 7-year-old daughter, Stella.
Nip/Tuck actor Dylan Walsh has filed for divorce from his wife of six years, actress Joanna Going.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile
From our partners
- Chrissie Hynde: Don't Get Me Wrong: I Won't Stand For Cruelty to Geese
- Joe Satran: Who's Winning The 'Game Of Thrones'?
- Jessica Simpson Squeezes Her Baby Bump Into Spandex