No Doubt Announces Album Title, First Single Release Date
The group's first studio effort since 2001 will be titled "Push and Shove."
The big announcements keep coming from Gwen Stefani and the boys of No Doubt, who are set to release their first album in 11 years this fall.
“Hope you are sitting down because we’ve got some really big news to share with you!” the band wrote on their website Monday. “While adding the finishing touches to our new album we realized it was time to name it… so we did.”
The highly anticipated album will be titled Push and Shove, and its lead single “Settle Down” is due for a July 16 release. No Doubt also revealed that they will be filming the video for the single this week with longtime collaborator Sophie Muller, who helmed clips for the band's “Don’t Speak,” “Underneath It All,” “Sunday Morning” and “Simple Kind of Life.” The music video also will premiere in early July.
Back in May, No Doubt announced that their new album will street Sept. 25. Push and Shove will be the band’s first studio effort since 2001’s Rock Steady, which peaked at No. 9 on the Billboard 200 and have gone double platinum. Since then, Stefani had released two solo albums and the group briefly reunited for multiple live performances in 2009.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR