'No Ordinary Family' ups '7th Heaven' actor
Stephen Collins promoted to series regular on ABC dramedy
Stephen Collins ("7th Heaven") has been upped to series regular on the ABC dramedy "No Ordinary Family" opposite Michael Chiklis and Julie Benz.
The series is about a family who gain supernatural powers after surviving a plane crash. Collins plays Benz's boss.
Collins' recent credits include roles on "Private Practice" and "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." He is repped by APA and Envision Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR