Noah Segal Leaves Entertainment One to Launch Toy Boat Pictures
His departure is the latest after the Canadian indie giant acquired rival Alliance Films to bolster its movie distribution business.
TORONTO -- Veteran film exec Noah Segal is stepping down as co-president of Entertainment One's Canadian distribution business to launch his own production shingle.
Segal, co-president of eOne Films Canada, joined the company earlier this year after Alliance Films, where he was executive vp, was acquired by Entertainment One.
Now, he's leaving effective Aug. 30 to launch Toy Boat Pictures.
Segal's departure leaves eOne Films Canada in the hands of longtime Entertainment One exec Bryan Gliserman.
"We want to thank Noah for his leadership and his countless contributions. We also look forward to many future successes together," said David Reckziegel, president of eOne Films North America, in a statement Wednesday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game