Noah Segal Leaves Entertainment One to Launch Toy Boat Pictures
His departure is the latest after the Canadian indie giant acquired rival Alliance Films to bolster its movie distribution business.
TORONTO -- Veteran film exec Noah Segal is stepping down as co-president of Entertainment One's Canadian distribution business to launch his own production shingle.
Segal, co-president of eOne Films Canada, joined the company earlier this year after Alliance Films, where he was executive vp, was acquired by Entertainment One.
Now, he's leaving effective Aug. 30 to launch Toy Boat Pictures.
Segal's departure leaves eOne Films Canada in the hands of longtime Entertainment One exec Bryan Gliserman.
"We want to thank Noah for his leadership and his countless contributions. We also look forward to many future successes together," said David Reckziegel, president of eOne Films North America, in a statement Wednesday.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Chris Evans & Emily VanCamp Premiere 'Captain America: Winter Soldier' in Hollywood!
- Vanessa Hudgens Channels Yoko Ono at Alessandra Ambrosio's Fashion Line Launch!
- Who Went Home on 'American Idol' Tonight? Top 10 Revealed!
- Scarlett Johansson Debuts Pregnant Body in Lace Dress at 'Captain America 2' Premiere!