Noel Clarke joins Orange Rising Star jury
With Pippa Harris, Jason Isaacs, Fiona Weir, David Parfitt
LONDON -- This year's shortlist for the 2010 Orange Rising Star award, voted on by the public and presented during next year's British Academy Film Awards, will be drawn up by a jury including Noel Clarke.
Clarke, a previous recipient of the award, joins a jury that includes producer Pippa Harris, actor Jason Isaacs, casting director Fiona Weir and is chaired by BAFTA chairman David Parfitt.
Now in its fifth year, the award aims to identify talent set for bigger things. Previous recipients include James McAvoy in 2006, Eva Green in 2007, Shia LaBeouf in 2008 and Clarke in 2009.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Grant Gustin Is Proud & Stoked to Wear 'Flash' Costume!
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She Will Have Another Preventative Cancer Surgery
- Shailene Woodley Slams 'Twilight' to 'Teen Vogue': It's About An Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Wolk Are 'The Crazy Ones' at Hall of Fame Gala!