Noel Clarke joins Orange Rising Star jury
With Pippa Harris, Jason Isaacs, Fiona Weir, David Parfitt
LONDON -- This year's shortlist for the 2010 Orange Rising Star award, voted on by the public and presented during next year's British Academy Film Awards, will be drawn up by a jury including Noel Clarke.
Clarke, a previous recipient of the award, joins a jury that includes producer Pippa Harris, actor Jason Isaacs, casting director Fiona Weir and is chaired by BAFTA chairman David Parfitt.
Now in its fifth year, the award aims to identify talent set for bigger things. Previous recipients include James McAvoy in 2006, Eva Green in 2007, Shia LaBeouf in 2008 and Clarke in 2009.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche