Noel Gallagher to Release Two New Albums
The former member of Oasis will debut “Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds” in October in the U.K. and November in the U.S.
Noel Gallagher's new band, High Flying Birds, will release their self-titled album on October 17th in the U.K. and November 8th in the U.S.
Following the album's release, the band will tour in the fall.
Recorded over two years in both London and Los Angeles, "Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds" will feature 10 tracks and include guest such as The Crouch End Festival Chorus and The Wired String. It is co-produced by Noel and David Sardy.
Gallagher also announced he has finished a collaborative album with band Amorphous Adrogynous, to be unveiled at an unspecified date in 2012.
"Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds" will be the artist's debut solo album, and his first recorded work since leaving Oasis in August, 2009.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack