Nolan Miller: 1933-2012
6:00 AM PDT 6/12/2012 by Merle Ginsberg
The Emmy-winning costume designer's gowns (and jaw-dropping shoulder pads) defined '80s style.
Nolan Miller," says Charlie's Angels' Jaclyn Smith of her late friend, "gave TV viewers the escapism of glamour. Nolan would have put the Angels in gowns all the time. But we were playing cops!"
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile