Nora Ephron's Son Says Service Is Scheduled
The late writer-director, whose credits include "When Harry Met Sally" and "Sleepless in Seattle," died Tuesday after battling leukemia.
A private service for Nora Ephron has been scheduled for next month.
Her son, Jacob Bernstein, said Wednesday that details about the July 9 service are still being decided.
Ephron died on Tuesday in New York at age 71. The author and Oscar-nominated filmmaker had been battling leukemia.
Ephron was one of Hollywood's most prominent figures and was known for movies including Heartburn, You've Got Mail, Sleepless in Seattle and her last, Julie & Julia. As a screenwriter, she was nominated three times for Academy Awards.
She also was an acclaimed author.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game