Nora Ephron to Launch Celebrity Divorce Section on Huff Post
Helps kick off new site with excerpts from her new book
The new offer comes courtesy of Arianna Huffington and author/screenwriter Nora Ephron, who experienced failed marriages themselves.
Ephron, an occasional contributor to The Huffington Post, will help kick off the section with an excerpt from her new book I Remember Nothing.
Huff Post Divorce is expected to include news on celebrity divorces, advice columns by lawyers, financial experts and psychologists and a forum for reader discussions.
“My theory is that marriages come and go, but divorces are forever,” said the screenwriter who wrote the novel "Heartburn" after splitting from journalist Carl Bernstein in 1979. “People who are divorced have endless problems,” Ms. Ephron added. “There are financial needs and legal difficulties. Grooming is an issue, because they’re constantly having to remake themselves. So there’s an enormous service area.”
Parenting advice will play a role as well. “Having been divorced with two daughters, I’ve seen how easy it can be to destroy their lives if you let your feelings get in the way of doing the best thing for them,” said Huffington, who is divorced from former Representative Michael Huffington of California.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR