North Korea Invades America in Controversial ‘Homefront’ Game
3:09 PM PDT 3/16/2011 by John Gaudiosi
The game is already banned in South Korea, but Kaos Studios already saw a record for pre-orders in the U.S.
NEW YORK CITY – THQ-owned Kaos Studios has just unleashed Homefront, a controversial new first-person shooter for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile