Nothing Below a Million
Asking prices have hit a new baseline in the Palisades, where the industry embraces a low-key lifestyle.
Just as the summer was winding down, the Pacific Palisades real estate market plateaued in a way that area observers say they've never seen. For a stretch of September, every single-family residence for sale in the seaside community, home to the likes of Bradley Cooper, Kate Hudson, Hilary Swank and Billy Crystal, was listed at more than $1 million -- a feat rarely achieved in Los Angeles.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR