NPH Criticizes Eric Braeden for Pulling Out of 'How I Met Your Mother'
After Braedon says the role is "not substantial enough," Neil Patrick Harris calls him a "D-bag."
The Young and the Restless actor Eric Braeden pulled out of a How I Met Your Mother guest starring role last minute -- and Neil Patrick Harris is none too pleased.
"Eric Braeden is a D-Bag," Harris fumed on Twitter Friday. "The actor, (Robin's dad) agreed to a cameo, then last night bailed, saying the part wasn't 'substantial' enough."
Added Harris, "We've recast with Ray Wise, a fantastic actor who makes any part 'substantial'. Super excited to welcome him to the family!"
Braeden appeared in a 2008 episode as Robin Scherbatsky's (played by Cobie Smulders) father.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'