NPH Criticizes Eric Braeden for Pulling Out of 'How I Met Your Mother'
After Braedon says the role is "not substantial enough," Neil Patrick Harris calls him a "D-bag."
The Young and the Restless actor Eric Braeden pulled out of a How I Met Your Mother guest starring role last minute -- and Neil Patrick Harris is none too pleased.
"Eric Braeden is a D-Bag," Harris fumed on Twitter Friday. "The actor, (Robin's dad) agreed to a cameo, then last night bailed, saying the part wasn't 'substantial' enough."
Added Harris, "We've recast with Ray Wise, a fantastic actor who makes any part 'substantial'. Super excited to welcome him to the family!"
Braeden appeared in a 2008 episode as Robin Scherbatsky's (played by Cobie Smulders) father.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR