'Nymphomaniac' Trailer: Lars Von Trier's Epic Gets Sex-Soaked Preview (NSFW Video)
The hotly-anticipated two-part epic premieres in Copenhagen on Christmas Day.
To say the trailer for Lars von Trier’s upcoming sex epic Nymphomaniac was hotly anticipated would be an understatement. The controversial Danish director has been whetting his fans’ appetites will regular releases of sneak-peek clips from the upcoming two-part erotic drama before debuting the official trailer online on Friday.
The rapidly-cut clip doesn’t disappoint, packed as it is with graphic sex scenes and snippets of scenes featuring the film’s stars Charlotte Gainsbourg, Stellan Skarsgard, Stacy Martin, Shia LaBeouf, Jamie Bell, Uma Thurman and Willem Dafoe. It will be interesting to see what YouTube makes of the trailer. The online video service pulled a previous Nymphomaniac teaser, which featured some naughty business with LaBeouf.
The trailer marks the peak of Nymphomaniac’s marketing campaign ahead of next month’s world premiere. Following its Danish debut, the feature, cut into two feature length films, will roll out across the world.
The Cannes Film Festival has confirmed that the film will not qualify for competition at next’s year’s fest but has suggested it could screen von Trier’s original 5 ½ hour director’s cut of Nymphomaniac. Von Trier allowed his original cut to be trimmed down to appease distributors, who may have balked at the project’s marathon length.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR