'Nymphomaniac' Volumes to Screen Back-to-Back for British Audiences
Lars Von Trier's sex epic will be shown in full for one night only, followed by a Q&A with castmembers Stellan Skarsgard and British acting debutant Stacy Martin.
LONDON – U.K. distributor Artificial Eye, part of the Curzon Group, which operates a chain of movie theaters in the British capital, will screen both parts of Lars Von Trier's Nymphomaniac back-to-back.
For one night only, British cinema audiences will be given the opportunity to watch volumes one and two across cinemas nationwide simultaneously, followed by an onstage interview with actors Stellan Skarsgard and Stacy Martin (who is making her big-screen debut).The discussion will be hosted by U.K. radio and TV presenter Edith Bowman and presented via satellite from the Curzon Chelsea, London.
Cinemas around the country will be invited to take part in the night via social media, including the chance to put questions to the stars.
Skarsgard and Martin star in Nymphomaniac alongside Charlotte Gainsbourg, Shia LaBeouf, Christian Slater, Jamie Bell, Uma Thurman, Willem Dafoe, Jean-Marc Barr, Udo Kier and many others.
Von Trier's original cut of the two-part Nymphomaniac was five and a half hours long, but the theatrical version was trimmed to two volumes, totaling four and a half hours.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR