Obama Golfs With Larry David in Martha's Vineyard
The "Curb Your Enthusiasm" star hit the course with the president on Saturday.
Barack Obama's vacation plans included a bit of golf with Larry David.
He reached Farm Neck Golf Club midway through the day to play with Silver Lake Partners founder Glenn Hutchins and ex-trade ambassador Ron Kirk along with the Curb Your Enthusiasm star, according to a White House pool report.
The president embarked on his fifth round during his stay at Martha's Vineyard.
Obama hit the course with the comedian and producer Peter Farrelly earlier in the week, according to The Boston Globe.
The president has kept a low profile during his stay. He spoke out publicly only once, to condemn escalating violence in Egypt. He filled most of his days with golf and evenings out with the first lady.
The first family is staying in a secluded four-bedroom rental home in Chilmark.
Larry David's HBO film, Clear History, which debuted on Aug. 10, is set in Martha's Vineyard.
The film follows marketing executive Nathan Flomm (David), who works at an electric car startup and gets into an argument with his boss (Jon Hamm) over the name of the vehicle. After Nathan quits in protest, the car becomes a hit and he loses out on a fortune.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Seth Meyers To Host 2014 Emmy Awards On August 25
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services