Obama-Romney Debates: 5 Funniest Parodies From 'SNL' and the Internet (Video)
From Mitt Romney's "binders full of women" comment and his threats to fire Big Bird to President Obama's shockingly passive approach in the first round, these presidential debates have certainly provided plenty of comic material -- and Monday's foreign policy-focused final showdown in Florida, moderated by CBS' Bob Schieffer, can be guaranteed to bring even more mock-able moments to inspire parodies from Saturday Night Live writers and internet pranksters alike.
Here are five of the funniest (so far):
1. Saturday Night Live: Jason Sudeikis, impersonating Romney, tells Obama (Jay Pharoah): "Why don't you go sit down before I beat you to death with my paycheck?"
2. Let's not forget SNL's spoof of Joe Biden (Sudeikis, again) and Paul Ryan (Taran Killiam), although it loses a little something without the full effect of Biden's blindingly white teeth.
3. This thoroughly un-PC "Epic Rap Battle" between "Obama" and "Romney" features a cameo from Abe Lincoln.
4. Obama and Biden's Town Hall debate, re-mixed as a jazzy musical.
5. Jimmy Kimmel's post-debate stunt from last week is both a Borat-style send-up of people's ignorance and a parody of media on-the-street reactions from everyday Joes. Behold the amusing response from a Jimmy Kimmel Live! producer's query: "Who won the First Lady Debate"?