Obama Launches Two More Lotteries, With Bill Clinton and Sarah Jessica Parker as Prizes
After the success of his dinner with George Clooney, the president's campaign will auction off tickets to meet more famous friends of the commander-in-chief.
As it turns out, politics loves a sequel almost as much as Hollywood.
An online contest for tickets for president Barack Obama's evening at George Clooney's house dramatically increased the event's take, now the chief executive's reelection campaign has decided to try again with two events in New York.
The campaign announced Monday that it will stage an online lottery with winners to receive a pair of tickets to be a "fly on the wall" when Obama and former president Bill Clinton get together on June 4th in the Big Apple.
If you'd prefer to hang out with film stars, however, you can also try to win tickets to join the president and Sarah Jessica Parker and a room full of Democratic high-rollers at the actress' Manhattan home on June 14. Lots of appeal for fashionistas here.
In either case, Obama supporters can sign up sign up for a ticket by making a suggested online donation of $3.
Let's see if either one does as well as The Avengers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR