Polls: Obama Wins Third Debate By Landslide
Viewers gave the debate, focused on foreign policy, to Obama in an immediate survey by CBS.
Barack Obama won the third and final presidential debate in decisive fashion, according to voters surveyed by CBS News.
The president, who defended his administration's diplomatic policies in the Middle East while smacking Mitt Romney for being "all over the map" in his positions on war and peace, was named the victor by 53 percent of the 521 respondents in the poll of undecided voters. Romney was ruled the winner by 23 percent, while 24 percent said it was a tie. The margin of error was four percent.
In CNN's poll of all registered voters -- committed or otherwise -- Obama was given the win by 48 percent, while Romney took 40 percent.
Read THR's live blog coverage of the debate here, and stay tuned for more...
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR