Obama's $500,000 Power Couple
Ted Sarandos is the maverick Netflix content chief, bridging fractious relations between the studios and Silicon Valley; Nicole Avant is the Beverly Hills-bred record exec's daughter now back from her Bahamas ambassadorship. Together, they just made the top tier of Obama "bundlers," raising more than half a million dollars in one night. A second term for the president is just one of their goals.
Billionaire mogul haim Saban threw open his arms as he arrived to meet first lady Michelle Obama at the Beverly Hills home of Netflix chief content officer Ted Sarandos and his wife of 2½ years, Nicole Avant, the newly returned U.S. ambassador to the Bahamas.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Colbert To Denver Post's Marijuana Editor, Ricardo Baca: 'Are You A Cop?'
- Yeezy Taught Me: How To Impress Barbara Walters
- Tracy Letts Hopes 'August: Osage County' Wins 'Every F--king Thing'