Obama's Make-or-Break Moment
The president will visit for a key spring event, hoping to appease donorswary of his SOPA snub.
Uber-democrat Jeffrey Katzenberg's palatial $35 million new home in the Trousdale Estates section of Beverly Hills will be the site of a major fund-raiser for President Barack Obama, an event some already are calling a make-or-break moment in the incumbent candidate's turbulent relationship with Hollywood. While precise details are being worked out, the DreamWorks Animation chief will host the president and an array of A-list contributors -- Steven Spielberg, David Geffen, J.J. Abrams, Tom Hanks and a number of DreamWorks execs are likely to attend -- in the spring, according to Katzenberg's political consultant, Andy Spahn.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR