Indie Icons 'Take 5': Octavia Spencer and the Cast of 'Fruitvale Station'
Rising star Michael B. Jordan, first-time director Ryan Coogler and Oscar winner Octavia Spencer talk about who inspires them and what makes them geek out.
Octavia Spencer and Michael B. Jordan along with Fruitvale Station director Ryan Coogler reveal their thoughts on the difference between working on big and small budget movies and who has inspired them the most over the years. They also talk about the hobbies that make them geek out. Spencer talks about her obsession with Cold Case and solving mysteries: "I feel like I can solve any crime. … God, I wish I were kidding. I fancy myself as Sherlock Holmes!"
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR