Odd Future Promise Rides, Prizes, Free Tacos, Special Guests at First Annual 'Carnival'
The controversial hip-hop collective will host the Sept. 30 event at Los Angeles' 2,300-person capacity Club Nokia.
Known for raucous shows, socking photographers, and wild fans that this past week lit a palm tree on fire with a bottle rocket, hip-hop collective Odd Future will host a "carnival" at Los Angeles' Club Nokia on Sept. 30.
The group announced the Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival today, a performance and circus (some might even say freak show) featuring games, rides, prizes and food all picked by Odd Future members.
Like a physical embodiment of Odd Future's love for a boneheaded good time, the night's performances will also include The Internet, Trash Talk and other "special guests" to be announced at a later date. Presented in association with Incase, the event is advertised as the first annual extravaganza of its kind.
A variety of ticket packages are available for sale at CampFlogGnaw.com, offering fans early access to the carnival, free tacos and the opportunity to hang out with the rag tag crew from South Central.
As proprietors of their own pop-up shop in Hollywood's Fairfax district, the group will naturally offer exclusive merchandise including a commemorative photo book of the event, along with a raffle for such prizes as a custom Odd Future bike and a VIP pass to watch the show side-stage.
With Club Nokia's capacity of 2,300, the carnival is expected to sell out.Twitter: @THRMusic
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR