'The Office' going to China
Ricky Gervais posts news on his blog
Ricky Gervais is about to start on a Chinese version of "The Office."
"We are about to start work on developing a Chinese "The Office,"" the comedian wrote on his blog Thursday, the New York Post reported.
Gervais played a key role in the success of the U.S. adaptation of "The Office," on which he is a producer. The NBC hit's seventh season starts on Sept. 23.
Gervais a few days ago also shot down rumors that he could replace Steve Carell, who has said he would leave the show after this coming season.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)