Oliver Becker, Matt Murray Board 'Rookie Blue' for Fifth Season
The Canadian cop drama for ABC and Global Television has started shooting in Toronto, with stars Missy Peregrym and Gregory Smith returning.
TORONTO – Oliver Becker and Matt Murray are joining the Canadian cop drama Rookie Blue, which is shooting a fifth season for ABC and Global Television.
Becker is to play Inspector John Jarvis, who is out to shake things up at 15 Division, while Murray plays yet another rookie cop, Duncan Moore, aka Selfie.
Rookie Blue is currently filming in Toronto after the fourth season finale that saw characters Sam Swarek and Chloe Price shot in the line of duty and in critical care at Memorial Hospital.
The returning Rookie Blue cast for the fifth season includes Missy Peregrym, Gregory Smith, Travis Milne, Enuka Okuma and Charlotte Sullivan.
The Canadian drama is from showrunner Tassie Cameron, who also executive produces alongside Russ Cochrane, Ilana Frank, David Wellington and John Morayniss.
Rookie Blue is produced by IFC Films and Entertainment One, which also distributes the series internationally.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR