Olivia Wilde Finalizes Divorce
The "House" star wed Italian prince Tao Ruspoli when she was just 19.
Olivia Wilde has finalized her divorce to Italian Prince Tao Ruspoli, UsMagazine.com reports.
The House and Cowboys & Aliens star, 27, eloped with Ruspoli, 35, in 2003 when she was just 19.
Wilde told Marie Claire this summer that the separation improved her craft.
"It makes you a more empathetic person, and I think it's made me a better actress," she said.
She joked that House creator David Shore told her, "You should get divorced every year; your acting's never been better!"
"The trauma of the whole thing has been humbling, and for the first time, I'm a little bit wobbly," she also admitted.
In July, she told Nylon magazine, "I got a divorce and self-medicated with food. But I figure that's better than self-medicating with crack cocaine."
Her next thriller, In Time, which co-stars Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried, will be released in theaters Oct. 28.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR