Olivia Wilde Finalizes Divorce
The "House" star wed Italian prince Tao Ruspoli when she was just 19.
Olivia Wilde has finalized her divorce to Italian Prince Tao Ruspoli, UsMagazine.com reports.
The House and Cowboys & Aliens star, 27, eloped with Ruspoli, 35, in 2003 when she was just 19.
Wilde told Marie Claire this summer that the separation improved her craft.
"It makes you a more empathetic person, and I think it's made me a better actress," she said.
She joked that House creator David Shore told her, "You should get divorced every year; your acting's never been better!"
"The trauma of the whole thing has been humbling, and for the first time, I'm a little bit wobbly," she also admitted.
In July, she told Nylon magazine, "I got a divorce and self-medicated with food. But I figure that's better than self-medicating with crack cocaine."
Her next thriller, In Time, which co-stars Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried, will be released in theaters Oct. 28.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues
- James Franco Calls Times Theater Critic a ‘Little Bitch’ and Suggests He Work for Gawker
- See New Photos of Hannah and Adam Together on the Next Season of Girls
- Under the Skin, Only Lovers Left Alive, and a Brief History of the Art-Horror Film