Olivia Wilde on Going Nude in 'Cowboys & Aliens,' 'The Change-Up'
The actress says she didn't even know she had revealed her backside in one of the movies until people started asking her about it.
Olivia Wilde bares a little more than just her soul in not one but two upcoming movies.
The actress reveals her backside in the Cowboys & Aliens, opposite Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford, and in The Change-Up, which stars Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman.
“There’s a little nudity in this one," Wilde told Access Hollywood of Cowboys, adding, “I feel like if I feel really safe and if I feel like the story calls for it, then I’m not so shy.”
But in Change-Up, Wilde said she didn't even realize her rear end was being shown until people who had seen the movie started asking her about it.
“With The Change-Up I didn’t really realize that’s what was happening, as if I didn’t really know where the camera was," she said. "So then people saw the movie and they’re like, ‘You know your butt’s in the movie?’ and I was like, ‘What?’ I had no idea! But you know, I think when you agree to do a movie, like that you have to go 100 percent for it.”
Cowboys & Aliens, a genre-defying mashup of a Western and space-invasion movie directed by Jon Favreau (Iron Man), opens Friday. The movie had its premiere at Comic-Con on Saturday night.
Change-Up, a body-switching comedy from David Dobkin (Wedding Crashers), opens Aug. 5.
Wilde also has appeared in the TV series House and last year's Tron: Legacy.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kim Kardashian's Nuptials to Kanye West Could Be the Wedding of the Century!
- Miranda Kerr Will Chop Off Her Long Hair One Day, Be Prepared!
- Katie Holmes Shows Star Power Right Before Tribeca Film Festival Kicks Off!
- Ryan Lochte & Ireland Baldwin Are Proud American Icons for Calvin Klein White Label's Campaign!