Olivier Martinez and Missy Peregrym Star in Yahoo Web Drama 'Cybergeddon'
"CSI" creator Anthony Zuiker's long-form thriller for the Internet portal will be directed by Diego Velasco and also stars Kick Gurry and Manny Montana.
TORONTO - Halle Berry’s fiance Olivier Martinez and Missy Peregrym (Rookie Blue) are top-lining CSI creator Anthony Zuiker’s long-form thriller Cybergeddon for Yahoo, now shooting in Hamilton, Ontario.
And Diego Velasco, director of the Venezuelan box office hit The Zero Hour, will helm the scripted drama about the growing threat of cyber crime that will launch first as a series of installments on the Internet portal, before reaching other digital platforms.
Bringing A-list talent to the digital space, Martinez will play the elusive cybercriminal Gustove Dobreff, while Peregrym is FBI agent Chloe Jocelyn.
The Cybergeddon cast includes Manny Montana (Breakout Kings) as FBI agent Frank Parker and Kick Gurry as a former cybercriminal turned good-guy.
Zuiker, Dare to Pass president Matt Weinberg and Dolphin Digital Studios CEO Bill O’Dowd are executive producing the web drama.
The Canadian shoot for Cybergeddon is set to run through May.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws