Olympia Dukakis, Brenda Fricker Guest Star in Canadian Pay TV Series
The actresses are back collaborating with writer/director Thom Fitzgerald on "Forgive Me," a 12-episode drama for Super Channel.
VANCOUVER - Olympia Dukakis and Brenda Fricker (My Left Foot) have been added to the Canadian pay TV drama Forgive Me for Super Channel, from writer/director Thom Fitzgerald.
Making guest-starring appearances, Dukakis and Fricker worked with Fitzgerald on his indie movie Cloudburst, and Dukakis earlier appeared in the Canadian directors' AIDS features 3 Needles.
Forgive Me, from Halifax-based Emotion Pictures, marks Fitzgerald’s series TV debut, as the half-hour drama portrays a young priest, played by Mike McLeod, grappling with his own secrets and the weight of a small town's whispered sins heard in the church confessional.
John Dunsworth (Trailer Park Boys) plays the priest’s confidante.
The 12-episode series is shooting in Halifax through spring 2013, and is produced by Doug Pettigrew and Fitzgerald of Emotion Pictures.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack