Olympia Dukakis, Brenda Fricker Guest Star in Canadian Pay TV Series
The actresses are back collaborating with writer/director Thom Fitzgerald on "Forgive Me," a 12-episode drama for Super Channel.
VANCOUVER - Olympia Dukakis and Brenda Fricker (My Left Foot) have been added to the Canadian pay TV drama Forgive Me for Super Channel, from writer/director Thom Fitzgerald.
Making guest-starring appearances, Dukakis and Fricker worked with Fitzgerald on his indie movie Cloudburst, and Dukakis earlier appeared in the Canadian directors' AIDS features 3 Needles.
Forgive Me, from Halifax-based Emotion Pictures, marks Fitzgerald’s series TV debut, as the half-hour drama portrays a young priest, played by Mike McLeod, grappling with his own secrets and the weight of a small town's whispered sins heard in the church confessional.
John Dunsworth (Trailer Park Boys) plays the priest’s confidante.
The 12-episode series is shooting in Halifax through spring 2013, and is produced by Doug Pettigrew and Fitzgerald of Emotion Pictures.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Third Person' Trailer Shows Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde, Liam Neeson Feeling Everything
- AMC's Hit Reality Show 'Small Town Security' Is Back For Season 3
- Bride Gives Groom 'Ghostbusters' Cake, Proves That She's A Keeper
- Ted Neeley, Original 'Jesus Christ Superstar,' Hopes Pope Francis Will Come To The Musical