Gerard Butler Protects the President in 'Olympus Has Fallen' Trailer (Video)
Butler works to save a kidnapped commander in chief and overtaken White House in Antoine Fuqua's new action flick.
Olympus Has Fallen, the new action-packed film from Training Day director Antoine Fuqua, sees Gerard Butler (300, Law Abiding Citizen) as Secret Service Agent Mike Banning. After a tragedy throws him into the real world, Banning must learn how to live a normal life.
Little does he know, his protective instincts and Secret Service training soon will be called into action once more. A terrorist mastermind has infiltrated the White House and is holding the president (Aaron Eckhart) hostage. Banning, who finds himself trapped inside the building, takes it upon himself to become the inside eye for the national security team, now headed by Speaker of the House Trumbull, (Morgan Freeman).
Using his knowledge of security and the White House, Banning might be the national security team’s only hope for saving the president and the White House and securing the safety of the United States.
Olympus Has Fallen also stars Angela Bassett, Melissa Leo and Robert Forster. The film hits theaters March 22.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR